14 Oktober 2005

Dimitri: The Key to Loyalty - Distractions and Solutions

If there's one thing I'm able to do well, it's get loyalty in my relationships. It was a hard-won battle, though... if any of y'all know my story, I got into the game when my girlfriend whom I loved dearly slept with one of my friends.

It put me into a slump for a while, but eventually I crawled out and started working on my social skills. And the ride's been amazing... one of the best things to ever happen to me.

But even months, maybe years into my development, I was sleeping with girls but not able to convert them to girlfriends. I was doing something 'wrong'.

As it turns out, it's one of the reasons I reached the level I'm at. Of the first half-dozen, dozen women I slept with after getting into the community, there's a few I'd have settled with if they'd have settled with me.

But they didn't. That nagging problem. Sex but no conversion. No girlfriend. No loyalty.

Over time, I developed the skills to hold down relationships through trial and error, and actually came to excel in them. When you start off below average in something and work hard, you've got a lot of potential to get very good if you're driven.


Now, the exciting part.


Recently, I've been codifying what I do to convert my girls so well. To get such loyalty. I want something done? I snap my fingers, it's done.

Open loyal relationships, where I sleep with other women, she knows it, and most of them don't sleep with over men. Not to the mention that the girls cook for me, come over to my place and clean it when I tell them to, take me to dinners and buy me gifts.

And of course, sex when, how, and how much I want, whenever I want, however want. That's just a given.


My paradigm:

Everyone has problems in their life. All people are unhappy about some stuff, some of the time. Even the most together people around, when you get to know them well, have plenty of problems.

There's only two ways to deal with these problems we have. You distract yourself from them, or you find a solution to them. Either you're doing nothing, or doing something.

And everyone likes both distractions and solutions.

The key is, you must work in a general positive direction on your problems. Control your distractions, or even make them positive ones like exercising or a creative project on the side.

This isn't difficult.

But the key to loyalty in relationships is that you must be a solution for the girl, not a distraction. Or at least perceived as such.

Men try to fix problems in a logical way. You might too.

But often this isn't the best way to fix a woman's problems. I'll refer you to the readings of Franco Zarathustra on this one, his writings on here are very comprehensive on how to deal with women and be a positive force on their life without falling into traditional "guy problems".

So if you want real loyalty, you must be seen as a solution for the woman. You don't have to be actively fixing her problems.

You just need to be a solid bastion in her life, or seen as a potential solution down the road. If you can make her feel safe or protected, you're acting as a solution. If she sees you as a potential marriage partner, she sees you as a solution. If she is a better person around you, who can express her hopes and dreams, you're a solution.


So what was I doing wrong before?

I was acting purely as a distraction. My old style of socializing with women was all about entertainment in the early stages, and hedonism if it got any further than that.

I made her forget her problems for a bit.

But I never acknowledged that she had any problems in her life. Or that I did.

It was just a fantasy. If you're just a distraction to her, she can toss you for any other distraction. Liquor, entertainment, other men, drugs, whatever.

If you're a solution, she'll become extremely loyal. To the point where she'd give her life to save yours.


Now allow me to give some credit to my good friend Woodhaven. When I was breaking down my this conception to him a bit back, he and I started talking, and we flushed out another element of the solution/distraction idea.

Everyone needs distractions in their life to some extent. And the more reliant on distractions someone is, the more they need to function.

Strong people with a good focus can interact positively with each other to the gain of both with minimal distraction. The more reliant someone is on distraction, they made need intoxicants to simply converse with someone on a basic level.


What this means in terms of gaming:

The more a woman's life is filled with distractions, the more of a distraction you'd need to be up front to bed her.

So if you don't want women of lesser mental and emotional caliber, play a game based strongly on mutual value, and make an effort not to be an entertainer. This will automatically screen out most low self-esteem women.

On the other hand, some of the hottest women turn heavily to distraction. Drugs, drinking, partying, men. If you want a woman like this, early game based on distraction/entertainment will be effective.

You need to balance the two. I, myself, do what I call two-tiered screening.

When I approach a woman, I like to keep the options of what I am and could be to her open. I find out if she's a girl that's capable of mutual value escalation (a term for two people benefiting at the same time, and neither losing) and if she's a quality girl.

If she is, I won't entertain. I'll relax, talk with her, and keep it light and fun. When the moment is right, I'll bed her, then I'll hold her close and tell me everything she holds close to her.

I'll rock her back and forth and let her cry in my arms. Even if I don't do anything specifically to fix her problems, she will feel my strength and feel safe and grounded.

That's best-case for me.

On the other hand, if she fails the first round of screening, but I'd still like to bed her for some reason I'll go to playing a game based on distraction and entertainment. I'll focus on having a high impact, charged encounter, with lots of outrageous stuff.

This approach is about being the best distraction available to a woman. Being more fun than drinking and drugs, and more of a good time than any of the other guys around.


If your goal is to sleep with as many women as possible, becoming the best distraction from their lives will help in your promiscuity.

If your goal is to cultivate loyalty and solid relationships, then becoming a solution by self-improvement and game based on being a leader and mutual value is the answer.

If your goal is to sleep with any particular woman, or have a very high conversion rate, then you need to become good at assessing the balance of distraction and solution the specific woman in front of you has.


There are masters of all three of these arts. And they are all useful, wonderful things to learn.

If you want to the learn the game that'll help you attract beautiful women, especially those in high-distraction areas like nightclubs, I recommend the writings of Mystery and Tyler. They have some powerful things to this end, especially to help stand out against your environment and competition.

If you want loyalty in the end, you'll need to be able to transition your role in her life from distraction to solution. To that end, I suggest reading Player Supreme. He has some excellent writings on this, and blends spirituality and practicality well.

If you want the highest of conversion rates, read about men who subtly demonstrate that they can be a solution through light, subtle and playful distractions. Men like Razorjack, Woodhaven, and Zan excel at this - It's a style where your distractions themselves communicate that you could be a solution, and while difficult to grasp at first, is very rewarding.


These styles aren't mutually exclusive: They simply take a while to learn, but the effort is well-worth it. If you can master all three, you can get literally anything you want from women anywhere in the world by snapping your fingers.



Grandmaster Dimitri, Swashbuckling Pick-Up Artist

as seen on Fast Seduction

Keine Kommentare: