03 August 2005

Badboy interviewed

Q: Hi. Thanks for this interview. Tell me more about yourself. (age, country …)
A: I am 25 yo, I am Lifestyle trainer, from Zagreb, Croatia... that means, I teach ppl. how to live good, how to become successful in life in general. that includs Relationship part as well, as Confidence, attitude towards life, business..etc I graduated Design college, and 12 of Pshihology.

Q: How long ago was the first time when you discovered seduction ? How did you felt that day. Did seduction changed your life dramaticaly or it was just a little improvement ?
A: Like 5, 6 years ago.As I was alreday getting laid(home parties, high-school...etc, I wanted to impove my life more, so somehow, I got involved into community.at first,another forum it fucked up my game, messed up,why??too much stupid worthless information, and too much stupid ppl. giving wrong advices(guys whohave no clue about woman, and how they do think) reading too much will fuck you up for sure!

Q: Many guys who read about seduction read very much and they are good in theory but very rare they go out in the field to test what they read. How it was for you to go in the field ? How did you motivate yourself to have no fear when you aproach girls.
A: I never had problem going out to, cause when I go out, I go out to have fun,girls are just bonus.I dont go out like a job, like a mission, with lot of pressure. I hang out with my friends, have fun, enjoy night, then choose one girl I like, and close her.

Q: At the start the result were good or a lot of work is needed to have good result ?
A: no, there is no need lot of work to get good results, its just right attitudeframe of mind, and few skills like CONTROLING YOUR EMOTIONS, and RAPPORT ! you can learn that in 2-3 days , if somebody can show you.

Q: Who is the person in seduction who influenced you the most and why.
A: Nobody, I did'nt red too much, I was always....I AM GONNA DO IT ALONE...most guys, I read, just fucked me up with their routinesopeners and stupid canned stuff.

Q: You are practicing direct from the start of your contact with seduction or you discovered this after some time. You are well known as the best Direct Game PUA.. Why did you chose this way, unlike the others PUA ?
A: I learned direct from Shark, my good friend. Why we choose direct as way to go?? easy... caues of our FRAME and ATTITUDE, Let me ask you, If you FEEL like you are the PRICE, and you know it, that you are MRS PERFECT, chicks have been searching for, do you need to bullshit somestupid stories... Dennis Rodman is good example. He knows he is Price, he acts like that, feels like that, behave likes that, and everything he says, comes from that attitude( I am 'HOT SHIT' ) Chicks are always attracted to guy who has MORE pwer then they do have, that can be, car, job, money, status... whatwver... as long as guy has more power then they have. That guy is going to be attractive in her eyes!! My attitude when I approach girl is "She is choosen ONE, she got LUCKY!!" cause that is how I feel, and the way I think things should be. She is there in a club, to MEET me, this is my world, and I can do whatever I want.

Q: What do you think that it’s the most important part of the direct game ? ATTITUDE, being a SELECTOR, and BODYLANGUAGE Do you think that other games (indirect for example) are waste of time ?
A: no, indirect is good, I got laid lot of times, with indirect game, Its nice way to begin,I still use indirect game from time to time...

Q: Can you tell us what is your rate of succes in PU ?
A: I will just tell you that I get what I want, that means, I am more like a sniper shoot...I see and I take what I want..I dont approach too much, maybe 1 or 2 approaches per week

Q: What’s your favourite opener ? 'I like you, I want to fuc... upps... I mean, get to know you'
A: I love to challange myself, go to extreem, and do thing, that seems impossible, like playing with Shark's openers, but twist them around...

Q: I can bet that some situations of PU were funny and makes you remember them and share with your friends. What was one of this funny situation ?
A: one girl left me money after sex, cause she thought I was gigolo.

Q: Do you think that there are bad things in seduction ? Like changing the way of thinking in a bad way and transform you in a unpopular person ? Do you think that there is a lot of manipulation ?
A: another forum is a crap. you cant learn too much from it.another forum is comming from what way of thinking, like, girl is higher then i am, and I need to qualify myself to her (subcommunication of most routines from another forum also, becoming a social robot, its funny.Perfect way to loose friends... etc

Q: What is your highest goal in seduction. The ultimate goal for some people in seduction is to seduce or take the number of a girl with the boyfriend holding her hand. Yours ?
A: To change this world, to become more happier place to live, and for girls, and guys...teaching ppl. how to get what do they really want, and to do things they like.Giving freedom of choice to ppl. so they can do wnatever they want.

Q: What future plans do you have. You’ll continue with workshops, maybe write a book ?
A: I will stay in Europe, and to seminars, and workshops all around planet... yes, book is in progress, I wrote 10 pages...last month..LOL

Q: What do you think about long term relationship. Are them good or bad ?
A: I am more long term relationship type of guy. I dont need to get laid with new girl everyday to be happy. I am totally happy person, and I love being with my girls that I love. sex is much much better in relatinships, then to OneNightStands

Q: What do you do if you are with a girl in a room, you undress herr, touch her brests but when you try to pull his bikini she says no. (about last minute resistance)
A: that never happens to me, maybe it happend 2-3 times in my life cause chicks wants to fuck me, more then I want to fuck them, so usually I am person who has last minute resistance Recently I found on a site this phrase: “never trust a woman who doesn't give you oral sex”. What do you think about this ? BULLSHIT!! I know girls who give Blowjobs to few different guys per day, but they dont fuck them...

Q: At what age do you think that you’ll have a wife or kids ?
A: who knows, but yes, I will have them

Q: Do you wish to tell something for the romanian guys who learn about seduction ? An advice, something….
A: model somebody who is succesfull with girls . or find good trainer to train you to be successful with girls!

as seen on Playboy Lifestyle

Keine Kommentare: