03 August 2005

Cosmo on what to do after WS

What I suggest is for each Lifestyle Attendee to create a plan of action for themselves for the 4 to 8 weeks immediately following workshop. The intent of this plan would be to reinforce the powerful frame we each had during workshop into our regular lives (where we may be surrounded by EXCUSERS and other people with weak realities) as well as to maintain the momentum gained in workshop to make sweeping changes in our lives, if necessary.

I know both Nightlife and MagnumST recommend going out and just focusing on gaining maximum attraction one week, then the next week focusing mainly on rapport.

You could have more specific objectives- specific areas you want to work on, for example:
-do 1 table approach whenever you go out to eat by yourself
-practicing spontaneity exercises for 20 minutes a day to become a great conversationalist
-changing your look/style to be more alpha/sexual
-being more physical when you open your target (turning her, hugging, etc.)
-becoming a high energy person by working out, practicing martial arts
-creating a step by step plan to realize your ideal lifestyle
-writing down your new empowering beliefs and listing examples of how these beliefs are true in your life
-getting rid of negative influences around you
-and anything else you want.

It's been a month since my workshop in Brazil, and as a result of how I have pushed myself in the last few weeks, I really can say that the changes I experienced in Brazil are now permanent in my life. It's crazy, I had a day 2 this afternoon where the girl just drove me to her apartment, took me to her room, had me lie on her bed, and turned the lights off. I was actually the one with last minute resistance because I didn't feel connected with her. ?

I'd like to hear from other students what they did to make the extraordinary experiences during workshop to become their everyday reality. Thanks.

as seen on Playboy Lifestyle

Keine Kommentare: