03 August 2005

Badboy on "Why C&F is bad"

I still se lot of guys having no clue, why it is so bad.And why after using C&F they get szper flakes, that never leads anywhere!

yes, C&F gets attraction

but will you fuck girl with just C&F??? NO way!! will you get # number with C&F?? YES but flake also...

from biggining.. you get attraction cause you convey lot of things... being cocky, confident, sexual...etc as attraction is just onr more feeling she ha in body, it goes away with a time like any other feeling also!! so tommorow morning she doesnt feel anything towards you... OUCH

you must know when its enough with C&F... I would say maybe a minute or 2...then FORGET it and go for RAPPORT

story I heard in my Gf social circle. Guy Named X

mr and cortez call him ' Natural C&F louzer' he has this girl on college (best friend of my Gf)

X never did anything with that girl(btw. she is clap

he constantly play's C&F with her.. like 'I will marry you' 'fuck you have nice legs,but they have bad smell' I want to kiss you, but not right now... not infront of ppl. here' etc
etc
etc
guy X is paying this for like 6 months... Hb8, was totally all over him, in first few weeks ( they go on same classes on college) she enjoyed this ind of stuff, even she wanted to fuck him, first few months( not cause of C&F, more cause he looks really GOOD)

she told me, that he was playing so much with this humor, that he started to look insecure (why for fuck he doesnt do anything besides talking)

then I asked him, and he told me that he did mistake, with so much humor, so whenever he really asked her to go for a coffee or to date, she tooked that as a stupid C&F joke... and he was insecure to go futher.

that is problem with frame... when you create I am just kidding frame(they love humor) but you want to do some serious move, she still thinks that you are JUST KIDDING!

2)doing it too much, you tend to show that you aer INSECURE

3) C&F without RAPPORT is FUCKUP, I quarranty!!

4)with direct C/F is not conqruant at all! ( maybe little bit)

CHOOSE one frame, and then stay there.. till end.. eather you will be a CLOWN oe SEDUCER, or PLAYBOY, or whatever... but choose onr thing, and stay at that FRAME OF MIND'

for fuck, you cant approach with ' I like you' and subcommunicate to her ' I am PRICE, you are happy to be with me' and then 10minutes later ask her 'Can I buy you a drink can I ask for your phone # .

first you are fucking PRICE,MAN then 10 minutes later , you are INSECURE guy asking for her phone number!!! for fuck, guys, girls have RADAR for this shit! they can smell when you are playing this 'fake it' game

same thing DIRECT then NEGS...LOL that is most stupid thing you can do... you are above her, then 1min later you aer lowering her self-esteem with 'nice nails' LOL imagine Mike tyson, saying to some amater boxing chump... "hahaha, you cant punch me" If you are above that person, you dont need to convey it verbaly.That just means, Tyson is affraid of amater boxer, by lowering him...

you can do C&F in first few minutes ( not to hard), and thats it.

as seen on Playboy Lifestyle

Keine Kommentare: