03 August 2005

Revan on body language

Lately Ive been discussing a really interesting concept with my buddies Whats the thing that makes you look like a ten in womens eyes?

Is it looks? - No looks are just something you get indication of interest on - Its basically something that gets you a degree of attention. And In order to PU you must get attention. So looks do matter but not nearly as much as percieved by society.

Its all down to lifestyle - If youre a football "champion" or better to say someone like Dennis Rodman, you grow accustomed to meeting 10 and SHB 11 and getting indication of interest from them - Its like something that happenes EVERY day to you - Because in the eyes of a SHB11 you live the lifestyle of a 10!

Dont get me wrong though, you dont have to be Dennis Rodman in order to flirt with women:) What I am saying is - look at their attitude, their inner game, their beliefs . Act like Dennis Rodman - take a look at his Bodylanguage when he talks with women - Because you see, bodylanguage are anchours - They are anchours to specific states For instance man, If you talk to me and I fold my arms, Im not in a positive state - Hell, Infact I think that you are full of shit and I couldnt care less what you think of me.

On the other hand - If I take up position like Im at home, watching my favourite movie and imagine having my dick sucked by my fuck buddy - What state am I in then?!

You cannot feel bad if you go into alpha bodylanguage because YOU FIRED an ANCHOUR in yourself imposed by SOCIETY - You are most comfortable in your own home after all - you are king there!

SOOOO guys - Fire off that KING anchour!

Also, do these guys ever use "material"? Do they need structured routines or gimmicks to PU?

Not really - Because deep down, they act like tens...They assume attraction and act accordingly. They are congruent with what they want.

Because guys, the game fundamentally really comes down to what you want, your emotional intelligence(calibration), and your boldness in order to get it.

"Material" infact isnt material. That simple.

as seen on Playboy Lifestyle

Keine Kommentare: