03 August 2005

C Dan on state control

I think you should've made this a new topic; but nevermind.

Imagine a line; going straight; in some places it goes just a bit down, but the it straightens right up. So this line is VERY stabe. This is my state of mind.

My "normal" state is either a little smile; or maybe even without a smile but still cheerful. If I get asked "how are you doing?" I always answer "excellent." For example; when studying; I'm in a focused-concentrated state. But it's never a negative/sad/upset/etc. state. It's just focused and serious. Perhaps "neutral" if you prefer.

But I often go up in my state - because of other people around me or cuz of myself; Meaning - sometimes I'm more happy than others.

Then - there are the times where I'm SUPER-energetic-happy. This is when I hit MAJOR state.
Last time I was this happy; I just walked around the house with a huge smile all over my face. Couldn't get down... so high. I got back a test score on this HUGE test and I got 100; at the same time I had a great pickup on that day; and some brilliant phone game with nice indication of interest's. I think there were some more good news on that day - it was like 3 weeks ago... I felt I could literally EXPLODE from being TOO HAPPY. It was a hecka-wierd feeling. Cuz I got that test score while already being in a very-happy state.

negativeness and sadness are not part of my reality anymore. I gave the example when my primary broke up with me. I could feel the power in my hands - I could choose to build a drama around it - but instead I got in a tranced-out state of shock for a couple of hours. I think I passed my emotions on to paper - In a way. After those two hours of intense emotion - a drama I "played out" - simply because it felt natural - I went back into my regular up-state.

And in the back of my mind; I knew that if I wanted to; I could; at any moment - get sad, depressed; think of all the things I've lost; and look at the general negative aspects - and create a huge drama; to the point of depression and extreme anger and pain and etc. But I didn't. I didn't make a list to handle it either; I kind of slowly reframed every time I thought about her. Thinking up, day by day; all the positive aspects of this breakup. Now I pro'lly won't go back to her. Too many reframes - I truly believe this is a good thing that we broke up, and that stuff wouldn't have worked, and that I can find better; and that sex could be better -etc. I didn't lie to myself to believe it - I just looked at all the different things with a positive light.

You see, its all an interpertation anyway. It's all in your head. Pick a thought; believe it. That's my friend LeeDragon's catchphrase. What are thoughts and meanings? nothing more than programmed responces.

Let me give you an example to emphasize this "interpertation" principle.

You walk down the street, and somebody comes up to you, out of nowhere, and say with an angry voice "fuck you."
---
What is your first responce? no, not what you tell him; but the first thing that goes through your brain? You feel a negative feeling. I would too, but soon after I'd reframe this as funny. But any person would feel a negative responce. Offended; even. Why? This is an INTERPERTATION in our minds. What actually happened in reality? A bunch of neatly-arranged molecules moved; in your direction; and created a vibration through the air in a certain pattern. the vibration reached a sensitive pack of molecules in your ear, and the pattern was converted into electrical signals. This is REALITY. This is what happened. The rest is matrix. You interperted his BL and his words, and felt offended. This is all society programmed stuff that goes on in your head. But the story doesn't end here.
--
Right after the guy; comes a nurse running. She apologizes, and tells you that this guy is sick, and his brain is connected in a messed up way. She says that whenever he meets somebody who is so amazingly beautiful and handsome - he wants to give a real positive compliment. But his sickness makes him say something real negative instead. like "fuck you." - The person doesn't ever realize he said it - he wanted to give you a big compliment.
---
oh; and now what happened? Suddenly after this you felt, what, NICE? complimented? WTF? How did this happen?
The REALITY didn't change. What happened, happened. You know what changed? that's right. Your INTERPERTATION. The program in your brain worked at it and found it to be POSITIVE after all. This gave you GOOD emotion instead of bad. And you know what changed the interpertation of the program in your head? The nurse; with the best and only programming tool for humans: Language. We write and affect each other's programs all the time with language. Interesting; is it not?
----
So; Thought control is possible. It's also a very vital part of a great life; not just pickup. I am optimistic for a very long time; and I like it a lot. I'm a happy fun person in general. Nobody can remember me in a sad state; in an angry state; or in a depressed state. I never am. Simply because I don't want to be. My point of reference? I have a certain "normal" level - and up. Higher. I could also look at any other person that's sad and depressed for no real reason to realize just how optimistic I am.

It doesn't mean I'm super-human; mind you - I just reframe anything real quick. It's on auto-pilot for me to reframe.
==
This better describes my Mindset about positivity, the matrix, and society's programming in general.
==

as seen on Playboy Lifestyle

Keine Kommentare: