03 August 2005

Badboy on Rapport

As I talked about GAME having 2 parts, ATTRACTION & RAPPORT as we know how to get attraction, I want to talk more about rapport here. as we all know, there are DEEP rapport & WIDE rapport.

I am really not any expert of good rapport( I hope will become one in future) lets talk about deep rapport.

for example. you meet some chick from college, and while drinking coffee you discuss about college problems, your histroy, why you went to that same college, and they she will also share her same expiriance, you'll go really DEEP, DEEP, in dep rapport, you'll 2 be on 'same page' totally understand each other on core level.

again this deep rapport requires alot of time, but its JUST DEEP, its not WIDE, you 2 are not 'soul mates'... she'll feel comfortable talking with you on college & outside college, but again, you created just DEEP rapport about ONE topic. Again, this is really not totally NON-usefull

WIDE RAPPORT you talk & create rapport on all area's of your life, for example : hobbies favorite sport other people society programming(my favorite) commonalites college/school movies/music LIFE problems how we(me & she) see ourself in future EX GF/BF & first LOVE OUR world(we against rest of world)

when you get all this together, and you create DEEP RAPPORT for each of this topic listed above, you'll get WIDE RAPPORT, really deep WIDE rapport.... which society SELL's us as a SOULMATES

so what happens when on all of topic I discuss with girls I have almost same thoughts as they have....she really connect with me.Product of this is good rapport( WIDE & DEEP) is that next time I meet them they tell me that I am their solumate. Now combine this with my BADASS look...KID Rock..whoever...and you'll get NUCLEAR BOMB for chicks.

as seen on Playboy Lifestyle

Keine Kommentare: