03 August 2005

Giannis on "The ultimate excuse"

Dear forum, I read regularly here and have noticed something (let's not mention another forum).

A lot of guys want to "improve" , others search the ultimate method/structure of pu, others are looking if they did something wrong........

Read this: IT'S NOT ABOUT DOING SOMETHING RIGHT/BETTER/PERFECT - IT'S ABOUT DOING SOMETHING. , now put it into your mind.

The first part of this sentence is the ultimate excuse that is stopping 86,7% of otherwise succesful woman hunters.

Then Giannis, what is important at the "art" of pu? What should I do since I have no girl? Ok, obviously you want a description of "the magic bullet that will skyrocket your success", perfect here is one, but actually you can't describe something that doesnt have a form, so this is for nerd kj reasons.

If you believe(believe, not watching to see what happens..) and act in your reality, the universe around you self creates itself according to your beliefs. I know, old, overused bla bla

Let's use Revan's,Diablo's(or someone's) analogy of woman Hunting. I hunt girls(I see them always as girls cause actually they never have grown, only become dissapointed from life), and I see a pray, a person who is very soon about to have her life upside down because of me.

It's my role, sometimes they surrender themselves, sometimes they want to resist, don't worry, it's their stupid little dance to watch out my reactions and make sure if I'm a real hunter or a wanna be. I just let them do their thing, that's ok.(this is for Srinivas) Resistance is gonna make them fall harder for me.

But have you ever guys seen a totally strong hunter? He doesnt analyze, he does something and walks in a straight line till his goal (winning the girl), matrix does not distract him.

Yes, I have my fancy moves, prepared stories, structure etc. But when today I did my 1 minute phone close, I used nothing. I just had a glimpse to the fact that a strong reality can cause my surroundings to bend. I went to the store, she asked me something (about a movie), I looked her in the eyes strongly, calm, and with little smile, told her:right now I'm not here to buy something, I'm here because you're beautiful. I saw her breathing go faster, she almost started shaking. She succumbed to my stronger reality. I just handed her my phone , she told something that she couldn't(her little dance, how cute), I just smiled and put her hand on it. This was it.

Guys, fuck self improvement. Do something and know how things are, believe.

It doesn't matter what you believe in, cause there's not reality/or better, you create it. When Bill Gates dropped university and started microsoft he was not realistic...

Adios dear forum

as seen on Playboy Lifestyle

Keine Kommentare: