03 August 2005

GoneSavage: LR: PUA Tour: Annapolis: 3Some on the Dock of the Bay

6/23 I’d had a great drive from VA and I made stops at two historic sites including the birthplace of George Washington. I drove into Annapolis feeling this amazing energy. The sun was setting. I got a parking space with no problem and didn’t even have to pay to park. People were milling about the harbor area. I got a couple shots of the state house and swung into a few t-shirt and souvenir shops.

“I’ve already been in here, haven’t I?” I remark on my second visit. I wanted to see if the devastatingly cute sales girl had noticed me before. She’d been busy with customers, so I left and came back.

HB: “Uh, yeah, I think I saw you earlier.”
GS: “Well…I hope that doesn’t mean what I think it might mean.”
HB: “What’s that?”
GS: “That I’ve seen it all…I’ve seen all your city has to offer: Souvenir shops and a statue of Alex Haley.”
HB: “Well it is a little town. Did you go see the capitol?

She’s engaged. We chat. I tell her that I want to see where the creative and fascinating and offbeat locals hang out. Not the tourist traps and the expensive restaurants. I tell her about the other sites that I had seen that day. I make fun of a couple of items in the store. Like the crab claw lighter. And the rubber bracelets that say “courage” and “love” and the like.

She tells me a bit about Naptown. We share laughs. I entice her to be my tour guide. I came back when she closed the store. We walk to what is more of an arts district and we go to a coffee-bar. She’s got a curfew. Damn. 19 and lives at home. We hold hands as we walk back and we kiss. Nice kiss, right there in front of my wheel estate. We plan a vague date to steal a boat and tour the Chesapeake the next day.

I’m realizing that a simple daytime insta-date is about as reliable as a nightgame make-out in a club. If I can’t close because of logistics or whatever, the possibility of seeing her another day is pretty rare. So I move on. I visit a couple dead bars.

Then I see THEM. Across the street. Sitting on a bench with space between them. The brunette is on her phone. The blonde is, well, there too. Let’s go have some fun…

I cross the street beyond where they are sitting and walk up toward them. I look at the blonde as I am passing and stick my tongue out at her. Without noting a reaction, I swing in and sit right between them.

“So…what’s there to do in Annapolis tonight? Where’s the happening hotspot--the hangout of the hip?” One girl is on the phone, so my question is directed more toward the other girl. They give each other “do you know him?’ looks. I keep talking.

Tonight I’ve got threads about the first two places I visited. It’s a similar approach as to when I was in DC and the first club I went in turned out to be a strip-club and the second place I went to turned out to be a lesbian club. Well, tonight, the first place I went turned out to be a “Members Only” private affair and the second place was a frat-boy cock-fest and clearly I forgot my pink polo. It’s a hit with this two set. Shit, let me try to spell one out….

Man, you won’t believe this. See that place down there…yeah the one across the harbor with all the people. So I roll into your town and I’m feeling great. See, I’m the kind of person who is just social. You know, I’m energetic and open and I like to meet new people. I have no agenda. I like to share stories, you know? So I see all these people down there, and I figure that is the place to be. They say nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd. So I go in and I’m just kinda getting a feel for the place. And I notice that like everyone is staring at me. And whispering. But not the good kind of whispering, like “He’s cute…Stay back, he’s mine!” It’s more like, “Uh…who invited this guy.” Then this guy comes up to me and he says, “hey buddy, let me show you something.” I’m thinking, shit, what did I do? And he takes me to the door and points to this sign that says “Members Only” and then he just says, “Bye.” I’m like, WTF, what is this shit, Members Only? How does he know I’m not a member? Where I’m from there’s NO members only clubs. Unless it’s a swingers club—but that’s a different story. Hey, now that I think about it….maybe it was a swingers club…you’re not a member are you?

So then I go to this other place. The one over there with the neon. Yeah, so this place turns out to be a complete frat-boy cock-fest. Actually, you two should go over there. You’d be the only girls in the place and these guys would buy you drinks all night. It’d be great as long as they didn’t speak. Now I see why girls believe in love at first sight, because once guys like these open their mouths—it’s all over. Anyway, I’ve perfected my Annapolis look. I’m going to come out with a pink polo shirt and a sweater across my shoulders… holding a beer in one hand and an ice cream cone in the other. Then I’d fit in…

So the blonde is laughing and asking me the “where are you from” type questions. Toward the brunette who’s still on the phone, I say, as if I am her: “Uh, honey, I have to tell you—it’s over. I met this guy who’s fascinating and intriguing and captivating and amazing…. in bed. Sorry to have to break up like this, but I can’t keep it a secret any longer.”

Well, the girls laugh and the brunette tells me that she is talking to a girl and she wants me to talk to her. Okay sure. I should have run with lesbian talk, but instead I said something like. “Where are you? Tonight is the most happening night ever! It’s like Mardi Gras down here! Come meet us. BTW, you’re friend is being really forward with me. I really don’t mind, but let her know that I’m really not that easy.”

Anyway, this girl was in NY. I give the phone back to the brunette and talk to the blond. Here’s another thread:

You know how all these people are wearing these silly rubber bracelets that say “strength” and “courage” and stuff? At first I thought they were really cheesy, but then I thought maybe it’s a good idea. I mean, it could help you screen for the kind of people you really would like to meet. So you wouldn’t waste too much time with the wrong people--you just look at their bracelets. It’s like a list of their best qualities. So for me, I would look for one that say, um…Adventurous, spontaneous, sexy, smart, uh…rich. What would your bracelets say…besides feisty?

Look at the artistry there. We talked about her qualities and how you would have to earn them and prove that you exhibit such qualities. We chatted some more and introductions were in there somewhere. The brunette finally ends her call. In festive and energetic tone, I slap both of their legs (in jeans) and I say:

GS: “So where are we going now? It’s so exciting to have two cute tour guides… Show me that one spot that is just so tranquil and serene that no tourist could possible know about it.”
HB: “Um, we could take you under the bridge.”
GS: “What, are we going to meet homeless people?”
HB: (laughing) “No, it’s like a park where you can see all of the city and the harbor. It’s like a teenage make-out place.”
GS: “Cool. I’d love to check it out. But my clothes are staying on.”

It is now midnight and I’ve been talking with these girls for ten minutes tops. So we go to the brunette’s car. I ride in the backseat. She apologized for the mess saying that she wasn’t expecting company. I say, “It’s cool. It will give me something to pilfer through.” So, on the ride, I make fun of some of the stuff I find in the backseat. Including a to-go box that she *swore* was from the same day. Found an Italian text book and quizzed her. Which was more of a chance for them to laugh at my inability to pronounce the words. Found out they were both music (voice) majors at a college on the MD side of DC. Though they had both lived in Annapolis most of their lives and are home for the summer. And they are best friends. The blonde is 21 and the brunette is 20.

We first went to this park/pier with a view of the Naval Academy. I’m still in social-fun mode. Lots of joking around. Then we went to this war memorial and things got a little heated. First we were talking about the couples making out. And how we were going to capitalize on the place and charge people for make-out space and charge other people fees to watch. The blonde is walking ahead of us and I’m looking more exclusive with the brunette. I’m not sure what’s going to happen, but there is definitely sexual tension building with the brunette. The blonde senses this and appears to give us space. There are also a couple times throughout the night when I wonder off to give them time to talk and perhaps decide what they are going to do with me. There is no kino at this point.

Actually, I had a fun idea to introduce touch. I said, “Hey, I’m going to close my eyes, and you trace my hand over these letters and I’ll see if I can determine what it says.” I’m refereeing to some engraved words at the memorial. So the brunette takes my hand so lightly (if you think about it, you do not need to be guided to feel an engraving) and traces a letter with my finger. It is actually kind of challenging because the letters are not very big and not carved very deep. So I do the same with the brunette and then the blonde. I say it remind me of something else. And I finger-write a letter on her back and have her guess what it is. This leads to some light massaging of her shoulders. The brunette looks a little miffed for a second, but keeps smiling at us. She tells us to lay down to look at the stars.

We all lay down and I just let them tell me about their friends and there is some sex talk. For example, the blonde has had sex at the park we were just at. But nothing really explicit and I give no sex stories of my own and they don’t ask for any. The brunette says, “Where else can we go. This is fun. I’ve lived here for so long and I’ve never actually stopped here.” The blonde says, “Yeah it takes some strange guy from Atlanta to show us our own city.” We laugh. I say, “I wish I had this map that I picked up earlier, and then we could find this place to view the lighthouse.” They insist that we go back to my van and get the map. And we do so.

The map is one of those cartooney things and is of little help. We never find the lighthouse. But we do end up at another pier on the beach and we lay out and watch the stars and chat. The brunette and I see the same shooting star. I’m walking between then and holding both of their hands at one point. Then I find this unlocked storage shed with a big-ass wagon in it. So we pull each other around in this wagon for some good laughs. The brunette, who is the most outspoken of the three of us (remember I’m just being chill about all this) says that it would be even more fun if we were drinking. They tell me about some drunken adventures that they’d had together. The blonde says that she has this bottle of vodka at home. Hmmm…

So the situation is that the brunette lives with her parents. The blonde lives with a guy roommate. I live in a van. Haha. We ride to the blonde’s place and I am giving them both simultaneous head massages from the back seat. There is NO conversation. Pretty intense. The brunette (driving) keeps glancing at me in the rear-view. I pretend to not notice and actually keep looking out the windows.

We arrive at the blonde’s house and she runs in to get the alcohol. I was close to kissing the brunette, but I decide to let the tension build even longer. I told her that she owed me $20 for the massage and that the speed-bump-sensations were of no extra charge. She says, “We should call it even for me giving you such a wonderful tour of the city.” The blonde comes out with a full bottle of vodka. She tells us that her roommate was up and asked her if she wanted to play video games, she’s like, “Uh…I’m still out.” Good times.

So she tells us that we are going to go to her favorite place. Another boat dock. This is the fourth place we’ve visited since I’ve met them. It’s about 3:30 by now. We’re all just being pretty calm and relaxed and I don’t think any of us really had expectations about where this was going.

But alcohol is here now. And, shit, if that doesn’t change everything. At least the accountability. I just let them continue with their stories about drunkenness, parties, and boyfriends. I’m just laughing and encouraging the stories with questions. I’m more verbally encouraging with the blonde to compensate for the enhanced physicality that has developed between me and the brunette. I really don’t know what’s going to happen, but clearly the brunette could be fucked. But I really don’t know if that will be possible with her friend there. The blonde and I are laying across the brunette’s stomach. Such that the tops of our heads meet. I reach over my head and rub the blonde’s head. She’s never rejected my touch, but she does not apply touch (like the brunette does). In retrospect, it almost makes sense—the brunette and I have coupled, so she doesn’t want to advance on her best friend’s man. But my touches could certainly be accepted.

Did I mention the alcohol? So we’re taking “gulps” of vodka since we had no shot glass. The raspberry shit with no chaser. I match with the blonde that we are rum drinkers and tea drinkers. While the brunette is a vodka and cola girl. I’m really not much of a drinker at all. We’re sitting up now, all very close. We’re getting giddy and laughing about stupid shit. Very close. The blonde turns to get the bottle for what would be my sixth gulp and says something; when she turns back around the brunette and I are kissing.
Passionate heavy kissing--the kind that’s had from letting the sexual tension build for like four hours.

Well…the blonde is still with us, stunned and watching. So, naturally, I break from the brunette and grab the blond behind her head and slowly pull her in and kiss me. I escalate between the two with prolonged kisses and necking and fondling. I pull the brunette down so that we’re lying on the dock kissing heavily. The blonde starts rubbing my cock through my pants.

“I just want to make sure you’re okay with this and you won’t regret it in the morning,” the brunette says to her friend. “Yeah I’ll be OK.” No one asked me if I was okay. So sad. Green light for me to lead.

This was amazing. It’s not as difficult as you might think to please two girls at once. Basically whenever I progressed with one, I would actually be devoting more intimate attention to the other. Like when my hand was down one girl’s pants finger-fucking her, I was rubbing the other girl’s breasts with my other hand and kissing her in wonderful ways.

I was always one step ahead with the brunette to reward her alpha-behavior. While I am first penetrating her, she has all my attention looking deep in her eyes with lots of kissing. Once we are steadily fucking, I turn my upper-body attention more toward her friend. After the brunette came, I pulled out of her and fucked the blonde until she came. Still kissing and caressing and fingering the brunette. Then I pull out of her friend and she sucks my dick a bit then I’m back in the brunette. “We sure do get into some strange situation together” she commented to her friend during the act.

Well, the sun hadn’t officially risen, but there was now enough daylight for anyone to see what was going on. The blonde became self aware and I’m still fucking her friend. Keep in mind that we have no pillow or blankets, just raw fucking on the dock. We hear a boat take off and realize that this guy had to have been watching us as he undocked. She puts her clothes on and heads toward the car. She’s giggly and giddy and unashamed, but done. The brunette and I say “fuck it” and I plow her doggy style with some perverted fisherman lingering around the marina.

Some kids show up to go crabbing from the pier. We’re all cracking up and set to leave. The blonde has to work at 8AM. Turns out, this was the first threesome for them both. They wanted to know how often this happens in my travels. Never once did they kiss or sensually touch each other. Goddamn this was hot having them both laying beside each other and fucking them missionary, taking my dick from one to the other. It’s so incredible to fuck one girl while fingering and kissing a different girl. Love life.

GoneSavage

Epilogue: After we dropped off the blonde, the brunette and I set off and finally found the lighthouse which is a mile off shore, but viewed from a particular park. We slept on the grass in the park for a couple hours. Another surprise was that I hadn’t been ticketed when I finally got to my van at 11AM. We moved the van, had sex in the van, and then she treated me to lunch and a movie. Mr. and Mrs. Smith was a decent movie, though it seemed a bit long—at least for someone who hadn’t slept and was still thinking about his early-morning threesome on a dock of the Chesapeake Bay.

as seen on Fast Seduction

Keine Kommentare: