03 August 2005

Nightlife on spotting IOIs

I've been told it is rather impressive how well I spot indication of interest's and recently took some cr*p from one of the gayboy lovers due to it also.

It's just calibrating where you are. I know I create them and everything is one that is positive and everything negative is not.

But here is a partial list I had on my computer

Her being there listening to you #1
Talking with you
leaning in thanks BB for teaching me Alpha body language as when she leans in that's body language for being interested and than even if she isn't if she is leaning in long enough than she will be soon
smiling
laughing
some stupid nervous twitch develops.
touching her hair/fixing her hair
any sort of kino
What is your name? or any questions whatsoever are Huge indication of interest's.
She is playful
challenges you
wets lips
open body language
open to touch
open to being kissed
sits down with you
lies down on floor with you (my speciality)
listening to you
ignoring her boyfriend/friends
Do you have a light
Do you have the time?
Brushes against you
eye contact
long eye contact
basically she is picking you up.

as seen on Playboy Lifestyle

Keine Kommentare: